Russia is going to be the epicenter of the world’s attention in few months. From June 2018 through July 2018, the FIFA world cup is going to take place in Russia. It is going to be very exciting for all the football fans to see their favorite footballers tough it up in the football field for their respective FIFA world cup 2018 Teams.
Thirty two teams are playing in the FIFA world cup this year. The following is the list of respective FIFA world cup 2018 Teams.
FIFA world cup 2018 Teams & Playing Countries List
- Russia : The host country is automatically qualified as one of the FIFA world cup 2018 Teams
- Brazil: Brazil was one of first FIFA world cup 2018 Teams to qualify on March 28, 2017
- Iran: They are third round group A winners of AFC
- Japan: They are third round group B winners of AFC
- South Korea: They were the Runners-up to Iran in Group A at AFC
- Saudi Arabia: They were the Runners-up to Japan in Group B at AFC
- Mexico: Round 5 winners North and central America and Caribbean
- Belgium: winners of group H at UEFA
- Germany: Won in Group C against Northern Ireland with 3-1 in Belfast
- England: They defeated Slovenia at Wembley to qualify as one of the FIFA world cup 2018 Teams
- Poland: Poland qualified after winning the Group E at the competition.
- Costa Rica: Costa Rica qualified to the world cup with a game remaining from CONCACAF qualification group.
- Nigeria: Nigeria was the first African country to qualify for the world cup 2018.
- Egypt: This is the first time Egypt reached FIFA world cup finals after 1990. Mohamed Salah scored twice to win the deciding match.
- Iceland: This is the first time Iceland has qualified for a football world cup.
- Serbia: Serbia was a winner of Group D
- Spain: Spain took a five point lead over Italy in the Group G to reserve their spot in the Football World cup.
- France: France was qualified as winners of Group A
- Portugal: Portugal has beaten Switzerland in the final qualification game to reach Russian .
- Panama: Panama is another first timer along with Iceland. Panama won over Costa Rica to reach football world cup finals.
- Argentina: Argentina’s star player Lionel Messi scored a hat-trick in the final qualification game to go to the football finals.
- Uruguay: Uruguay was runners up to Brazil in their group. However, secured a place for them.
- Colombia: Colombia got the fourth and final automatic qualification spot in the South American group
- Senegal: Senegal was Group D winners at CAF
- Morocco: Morocco was Group C winners at CAF
- Tunisia: Tunisia was Group A winners at CAF
- Switzerland: Swizz footballers won two-legged play-off with Northern Ireland
- Croatia: Croatia won against Greece in two-leg play-off.
- Sweden: Sweden won against Italy in the two-leg play-off.
- Denmark –Denmark won against Republic of Ireland in two-leg play-off.
- Australia – Australia defeated Honduras in a two-leg play-off to secure the spot.
Peru – Peru defeated New Zealand in two-leg play-off.
FIFA world cup 2018 Groups & Match Details